CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Try larger doses of Cod Liver Oil

strs26 Views: 3,147
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 71,231

Re: Try larger doses of Cod Liver Oil

Thank you for your response. Is there a certain brand of Cod liver oil you would recommend?
To be honest, I'm not sure exactly where my cervix is, but I did get a pap smear done the day before my period started and the gynecologist said something about my cervix being tender... and when she did the exam I started feeling like I was going to get my period (the cramps started). When the exam was over the cramps stopped... until I got my period the next day. How would a pinching in my cervix feel? I'm not sure if it's hot feeling... I'm just in so much pain...
I would say the pain is in front from my belly button to my pelvic bone... the aching goes from hip to hip, but I can get it in my back as well. I wouldn't say I have diarrehea or constipation on my menses, but the pain does lessen a bit after a bowel movement.
I have been anemic before, but I was just tested and it came back negative. I've never had any of these done:a CBC-differtial when bleeding, a B12 serum, a thyroid test, a para-thyroid test, an ultrasound for cystic ovaries, or fibroids.
I do not have recurrent yeast infections and I've been on and off ortho-tricyclin since I was 16... I just got off it again last weekend... I'm staying off for good, but it does seem to lessen my cramps. I don't like the idea of ingesting all those hormones... Thanks agin for all your help!
©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

Thank you for your response. Is there a certain brand of Cod liver oil you would recommend?
To be honest, I'm not sure exactly where my cervix is, but I did get a pap smear done the day before my period started and the gynecologist said something about my cervix being tender... and when she did the exam I started feeling like I was going to get my period (the cramps started). When the exam was over the cramps stopped... until I got my period the next day. How would a pinching in my cervix feel? I'm not sure if it's hot feeling... I'm just in so much pain...
I would say the pain is in front from my belly button to my pelvic bone... the aching mainly stays in the middle (not all the way to my hip), but I can get it in my back. I wouldn't say I have diarrehea or constipation on my menses, but the pain does lessen a bit after a bowel movement.
I have been anemic before, but I was just tested and it came back negative. I've never had any of these done:a CBC-differtial when bleeding, a B12 serum, a thyroid test, a para-thyroid test, an ultrasound for cystic ovaries, or fibroids.
I do not have recurrent yeast infections and I've been on and off ortho-tricyclin since I was 16... I just got off it again last weekend... I'm staying off for good, but it does seem to lessen my cramps. I don't like the idea of ingesting all those hormones... Thanks agin for all your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (2)