CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Miracle from God?

lauren40 Views: 3,781
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,312

Re: A Miracle from God?

I, too, have been using the Miracle II products for about two years now. I absolutely love them and buy the stuff by the gallon. Besides using it to shower with and wash my hair, I also use it in the laundry and to clean with. It is really great stuff. Plus I love not using chemicals in the laundry and in my children's bath. I also love taking detox baths using the soap and neutralizer.

I also use the soap and neutralizer gel to brush my teeth. By doing this, I stopped a years-long bleeding gum problem and in six short months, the gum test administered by my dentist reflected a change from some 3's and mostly 4's pre Neutralizer gel (pretty bad) to a few 1's, mostly 2's and some 3's - a huge improvement. I will never go back to using regular toothpaste.

I have not experienced any personal healings except for my gums- but that was a great improvement. I do know that since I have been using the products, our family has found a great church which we have joined and absolutely love. So that is a great improvement as well.

I completely agree with your thoughts about God allowing us to find these products when it's our time. All my family members use it as well. It is really great stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.547 sec, (1)