CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Miracle or Not a Miracle??....That is the Question

MH 108 Views: 3,691
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,411

Re: A Miracle or Not a Miracle??....That is the Question

I tried one of the laundry balls about 6-7 years ago. It is a plastic ball with some sealed liquid inside that then wholesaled for $35. It suppose to be the only soap you would need to wash your cloths for the next 2 years. it basiclly teaches you that just plain water does a pretty good job of washing your cloths. The gimmick used back then was that the product was no longer available and that you better gets yours now while they can still be sold!!!!!!!!!!! You know that company is still saying this 6-7 years later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people wash with city or softened water and as powerful as washing machines are today, this type of water will clean most cloths.

The old guy on 60 minutes did a end show bit on soap once, he had all the bottles of all sorts and read off all the chemicals in each and he concluded his bar of white soap had all the same chemcials with out paying money for the water and the show ended with him being in the shower using a bar of soap as his shampoo. He concluded the whole soap industry was in the business of selling expensive water.

If a person feels the need to use soap, they should make their own with out animal fat. The recipe is in all the Dr. Clark books, you can actually put herbs in the mix if you want.

I prefer zero soap, haven't used it for years now and the kids are not raised to use it. They get a bath in water each night with a dropper full of oregano oil in their water.

I would have to agree with you on this one. God is not going to bless someone's soap water so they can make millions off of it. God's water is the creek/pond and the owner or creater of this soap line should jump in and like the dr.clark.com people, be FORCED to return the money to all who have been taken with false promises/gimmicks.

But I am sure there are plenty that want to believe and that is their choice and their $$$ and I don't care how they spend their bucks. I prefer plain water and if you should ever get hard grease in your hands, the dirt in the yard or ponds edge removes the tuffest grime and grease in seconds, maybe I should bottle up some and sell it as soap?

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)