CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop bad mouthing the miracle!

MH 108 Views: 3,698
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,418

Re: Stop bad mouthing the miracle!

The person that was on 60 minutes worked there, his name was Andy Rooney, don't know how you got confused. The e-mail sent me states that the same guy that makes the wash ball is the same guy that makes the soap and listed chemcials. The only thing I know for sure is that who ever makes the wask ball for $35+ dollars is a rip off artist and i would have zero interest in trying another product based on the same method. Hopefully he learned to make a better soap, but if he is stuck on his mircale water, then I have zero interest. Everything we do and see daily is a rsult of God's guidence so I do not get into anyone selling a product because GOD told them to make it and sell it. Many Herbalist received many formulas as a result of prayer, but they never stated that God gave it to them to sell a product. Dr. Christopher received many formulas such as this and he gave the formulas at seminars and in all his books and people knew exactly what was in the product and they made it or not, Dr. Christopher never said God gave it to him and to keep it.

When you buy a little plastic ball full of water wholesale for $35 retail $50 over 5 years ago! You learn your lesson, shame on me them the first time, shame on me if I am dumb enough to do it again.

Maybe your guy is not the same guy, all I am refering to is the guy that made the wash ball and sold thousands, is extremely rich off of selling fake water and I think it would be safe to estimate he is working for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, not god. God tends to give everything FREE, Nature is FREE and this miracle soap in a ball was a 100% joke that because of this e-mail I WAS REMINDED OF, when we get ripped off, we like to forget being taken by rithless manufacturers of the worse kind.

Hopefully we are talking about 2 differant people!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)