CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jcounts, talk some sense to MH.

MH 108 Views: 1,354
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,425

Re: Jcounts, talk some sense to MH.

Joh knows how to read, anyone that reads knows I said if the same guy makes the laundry soap ball that I got ripped off on, I have zero interest in such rip off products. I don't believe in soap period on the body and If I want God to bless my soap or what ever I use, i believe God can do that, I don't need to pay extra for another mans blessing on hios products that he has made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of. Again, if it is the same man. I have no interest in all human body soaps, so I am not a person to ask comment on someones soap product.

Hopefully you will see to take your soap questions elsewhere, do not use any of them, I see them all as toxic, the same as my Teacher did, Dr. John R. Christopher. He tells you to take one flake of your skin and put in distilled water. look at it under a microscope and if it suds, you have been poisoned and i believ your soap sudds?? Don't answer that, I still don't use soap on the skin.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)