CureZone   Log On   Join
I drink it too!!

lauren40 Views: 1,463
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,456

I drink it too!!

I also drink the neutralizer as needed. It does help to balance my ph. It also helps to quiet my cough. I even sprayed some up my son's nose. It immediately dried up his runny nose and stopped his nighttime cough. That alone is a blessing.

I also put it in his and our bath water. It really gives us a feeling of wellness once we stop out of the tub. I also use the neutralizer gel to brush my teeth. By doing so, it stopped a years-long gum bleeding problem and significantly improved my gum test scores at the dentist.

The soap does dry out my skin so I only use the moisturizing soap. It is great with bathing as well as laundry. I have yet to figure out how to use it in the dishwasher. Hopefully I will figure that out soon.

Regardless, the products work great for our family. I also buy it by the gallon.

Lauren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.750 sec, (1)