CureZone   Log On   Join
Fine, then explain this 'CHEMICAL' to me

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 6,453
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,420

Fine, then explain this 'CHEMICAL' to me

As I said, I have no hidden agenda. I don't know why people are acting cult-like. Why do you assume everyone's out to get you?

I'm merely stating things as I see them from an unbiased view. Right now my common sense is telling me this isn't a miracle.

Let me go over the rationale behind my reasoning. Below are the ingredients, right from the website.

Ingredients: Prayer, electrically engineered eloptic energized stabilized oxygenated water, ash of dedecyl solution, dehydrabiethylamine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, foaming agent, and the Anointing of God. The most complex mixture of natural minerals and organics that has ever been blended together.

Most of the ingredients have sugar-coated names like foaming agent, which could be anything, so I'm sticking with the chemical that has an obvious chemical name: dehydrabiethylamine

Now anyone who knows anything about chemicals knows THIS IS A CHEMICAL.

What's even more intriguing is that there doesn't seem to be much information about this chemical.

The only information I got was from a Miracle Soap Wholesaler: "dehydrabiethylamine is a safe substance that chemists cannot correctly identify"

Now this raises 2 HUGE flags...If it's an unidentifiable substance, not only is its safety questionable, but also this isn't a 'natural' substance. How do you know this substance won't cause cancer 20 years down the road?

And this is only the surface. What about all those sugar-coated chemicals you know nothing about? Can you or anyone prove it's just minerals????

If it's minerals then you might as well buy epsom salts and other minerals and just take a detox bath. After all, all the testimonials DO say that the biggest effect is toxin removal, right?? So why are people spending $50 to get the same detox effect?

I'm not arguing people might get good results due to this detox effect, but please don't insult the intelligence of us who are willing to question this product.

We might not blindly follow like sheep, but that doesn't mean we're bashing god or miracles. We'd just like to get more conclusive proof before we follow blindly also.

After all, these soap makers ARE asking a lot of trust from us by telling us to put these substances on our bodies without telling us what the ingredients are. Isn't trust a two way street? Why should we trust someone who doesn't even trust us enough to atleast provide a bit more information about the soap.

A true Miracle of God would never act this shady, secretive, or money hungry....just my two cents.

Am I saying it's not possible a miracle occured? No, but just that as an act of God it sure doesn't act very godly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.032 sec, (2)