CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BOTH sides are correct-- YA'LL gotta listen up!

MH 108 Views: 1,461
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,522

Re: BOTH sides are correct-- YA'LL gotta listen up!

Greetings,

You are correct, every thing we do is a stepping stone. There are no set in gold answers. There are only better ways, not perfect ways.

I actually have wanted to make a soap alternative for some years and after all this conversation I wrote down my formula today and when I get an evening off I am going to make the best soap I know how with the premium of the best natural products and also a body wash. It is no big to do so, just never had the push to do it. I have the stuff. The neat thing about it is that you could eat it, brush your teeth with it and it shouild also nourish the body, but I wouldn't expect anyless from anything that you should appy to the body, because if it touches you, your liver has to remove it. This includes the vapors you inhale also. I could add that God gave me the "ability" to make a solution to apply to the skin and guidence gave me the push to do so after years of hinting to me didn't work. I would never say God told me as a sales gimmick. I believe angles and spirits may speak to people, but ever book i have ever read all state God the creator is far above on a greater plain and does not talk with man directly. So I believe it far more correct to state that the Holy Spirit or my guide urged me to make this soap and to even state this as a way to sell it is a poor thing to do.

Make your tithe in secret, to say where the money came from is not a Godly thing to do. God does not like those that draw attention for their works and this soap guy should not have let it out that GOD gave him this soap formula. If the soap was worthy, he didn't need God as his advertisng agent. God can give him a million customers and he never needed anyone else to sell the products. I don't know if he uses a pyramid scheme to have people resale these products, but if he does, that is the bottom of the barrel in my eyes, I have always refused to ever buy from anyone that is part of a layered selling, known as pyramiding.

Blessings,
MH

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)