CureZone   Log On   Join
And MAY YOU ROAST IN HELL YOU CULT MEMBER

Views: 3,733
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 714,501

And MAY YOU ROAST IN HELL YOU CULT MEMBER

Ah, got your attention with that title.

Cast in the lake of fire?!?! Listen to yourself! So you realize how irrational and crazy you sound?

That's exactly my point! While I'm trying not to make generalizations, the people defending this soap seem to be in some cult-like grip, unable to provide substantial evidence, yet furiously defending it. Take a chill pill my friend. Or maybe you're one of those wholesalers?

Yes, I could easily call and find out what the maker has to say. But if he is indeed a charlatan, how on earth will his word be construed as proof? It's not like I'm asking to see God. All I'm asking is for some UNBIASED proof/opinions of this product, not opinions of soap peddlers or religious fanatics.

I'm not asking for the exact formula. If nobody can provide ANY information about the ingredients, how do we know it's not cat feces or radioactive plutonium?

You can believe what you want, and the rest of us will believe what we want. I just hope you realize that acting like a loon and forcing your opinion down our throats is what gives alternative health people a bad name.

I don't understand why people are in an attacking frenzy with those who question the miracle.

Or wait, maybe the soap IS sinister, and you're demonically possessed. That would explain your fascination with hell.

P.S....As for made up names, I would seriously question the sanity of someone who gave a totally natural ingredient the 'made up' name of Dehydrabiethylamine, especially for something that is purportedly an act of god. That alone would put me off buying the soap.

I had considered trying the soap, but all you loonies totally turned me off it.

Now you and your crazy cronies take that and shove it up your wazoo.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Ah, got your attention with that title.

Cast in the lake of fire?!?! Listen to yourself! So you realize how irrational and crazy you sound?

That's exactly my point! While I'm trying not to make generalizations, the people defending this soap seem to be in some cult-like grip, unable to provide substantial evidence, yet furiously defending it. Take a chill pill my friend. Or maybe you're one of those wholesalers?

Yes, I could easily call and find out what the maker has to say. But if he is indeed a charlatan, how on earth will his word be construed as proof?

You can believe what you want, and the rest of us will believe what we want. I just hope you realize that acting like a loon and forcing your opinion down our throats is what gives alternative health people a bad name.

I don't understand why people are in an attacking frenzy with those who question the miracle.

Or wait, maybe the soap IS sinister, and you're demonically possessed. That would explain your fascination with hell.

P.S....As for made up names, I would seriously question the sanity of someone who gave a totally natural ingredient the 'made up' name of Dehydrabiethylamine, especially for something that is purportedly an act of god. That alone would put me off buying the soap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.125 sec, (2)