CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for MH I'm overweight & frustrated.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 1,398
Published: 16 years ago

Question for MH I'm overweight & frustrated.

I am a 56 year old male and about 80 lbs. overweight. I have done many types of intestinal cleansing about 10 liver cleanses and a few types fasting. I have changed my diet over the last 5 years to 90% fruits and vegetables. I think I have gained more weight eating this food. I have removed all the amalgam filling from my teeth but have 8 gold crowns, which I canít afford to have changed to plastic at the moment. Recently, I had a knot come up at the bottom of my throat. I went to the doctor they did some blood test and said it was my thyroid but the blood test were normal. They wanted to do a biopsy of this but I said no. I know this is a delicate organ. Anyway I am totally frustrated with my weight and after so much work plus giving up most of the foods I love and still no weight comes off. Do you think perhaps itís my thyroid that is causing my weight problem? What advice can you offer me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.437 sec, (1)