CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting & amalgam question

Boldyloxx Views: 1,114
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,470

Re: Fasting & amalgam question

Hi! I did three liver flushes with 4 amalgrams in my mouth that still have to come out yet. I had good results and felt better after each of them. I could have done the orange juice fast after my last flush-but realized I better not until I get all my fillings out and replaced.

I plan on doing three more liver flushes after I get the last filling out--which will be the end of this year or next year at tax return time. I hope to get two out this year.

As for an orange juice fast, I hesitate to fast longer than 3 days with these fillings still in my mouth.
It is an awesome fast if you can do it as long as possible- once you get your fillings removed.

check out: www.obeynature.com Under the Restoration link- you can scroll down to "juice fasting"

In the Juice fasting section, I copy/pasted what MH mentions about fasting with metals in the mouth:

"To fast with metals in the mouth invites these metal ions to rush into the clean blood and activate more and more metal poisoning, not a wise thing to do!"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)