CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for MH I'm overweight & frustrated.

lauren40 Views: 1,474
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,469

Re: Question for MH I'm overweight & frustrated.

My husband has been doing all the cleanses with me - liver flushes, bowel cleanses, kidney cleanses, liver cleanses, etc. You name it, he has done them. Through all of this, he was still about 45 pounds overweight. He was able to lose 10 pounds (was originally about 55 pounds overweight) via cleansing and dieting, but he eventually just hit a plateau.

He decided to give the Master Cleanse a try (lemons, maple syrup, cayenne, water)to rid himself of that excess weight as well as to thoroughly clean out his system. He stayed on the cleanse for 3 1/2 weeks and lost the entire 45 pounds. In fact, he lost so much weight, that he was starting to look too thin! He said he had so much energy on that cleanse that he felt he could fly. That was 10 months ago and with the exception of the holiday eating, he has remained at his new, lower, healthier weight. He did put on 10 pounds over the holidays but went on the Master Cleanse again for a week in February and those pounds came right off.

This cleanse is not for everyone but he was determined to lose that weight once and for all. His cardiologist told him he was not at a healthy weight and encouraged him to drop that 45 pounds. This is what did it for him. Not only did it help him lose the stubborn weight, it also did wonders for cleaning out his entire system. So he is much healthier overall.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.422 sec, (1)