CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for lauren

lauren40 Views: 1,483
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,536

Re: Question for lauren

Yes, I have noticed a ton of improvements since starting all my cleansing. I used to have severe constipation and without herbal aids, could easily go 3-4 days without a bm. It got so bad, I had two anal fissures which made any bm a painful experience. I also had a pretty big protuding belly - I looked at least 3-4 months pregnant. Now I have several bm's per day and my stomach is flat again. I had severe fatigue, weakness in my limbs, frequent headaches, brain fog, anxiety, always was tired and unmotivated. Since all my cleansing, I am about 85% better. I went from having 2-3 migraines per week to having one every other month - a huge improvement. I no longer have the severe fatigue, severe anxiety, weakness and numbness, etc. All in all, I know I still have a ways to go, but am feeling so much better than I was two years ago. Thank goodness I started to listen to my body and sought help for myself when every doctor said I was fine and every test they took was negative (MS, lupus, rhumatoid arthritis, CFS, etc.). I am sure I would be in big trouble right now if I hadn't started on this cleansing journey in 2003.

I am SO glad to have found Curezone and learned about so many different ways to take care of yourself. I am also proud of my husband for being my cleansing partner and improving his health as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)