CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: overweight response great!

Views: 1,386
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 718,514

Re: overweight response great!

Hi,

Yes, I apologize for all the questions but thank you so much for taking the time to answer. You have gone to great extents to improve, all I can say is, Bless Your Heart!

I was thinking that maybe your colon wasn't cleansed well enough to really benefit from your foods. I would think you are well on your way and would think continuing on the program until no more MP would be good. This alone has got to make a person feel better.

Maybe once your colon is totally cleansed and you are getting the nutrients it needs, your weight may level out.

I understand about wanting different foods, I'm having a problem leaving the cheese alone.

You may have to repost your question to MH once he returns and I will be anxious to hear what he thinks. But thank you again for taking the time to respond. I'm trying to learn all I can so that when I finally start the bowel cleanse, I can have good results and know what to expect.

Also the reason I had asked about the artificial sweetners (which you probably already know) they will actually make you gain weight--they are bad, bad, bad.

good luck, bless your heart, and keep trying!
Betty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)