CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh -- please continue MH

BlackBox Views: 1,471
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,560

Oh -- please continue MH

Hi MH,

Constipation of cells?!? Well, I'm really interested in this.

And you say that I should go to the toilet during a fast? Well, today when I had my first bowel movement shortly after eating some fruits (breaked the 7-day water fast), toxins came out (I label it all generally "toxin" when it burns me on the way out) which was VERY black. I guess if you don't flush this stuff out during the fast, they stay there and cause discomfort (and perhaps also harm eh?). That is interesting. Is it possible your concerns (greatly appreciated of course) are more appropriate to older crowds then myself?

And since you have replied to me MH, I canot help but ask you also about the dark circles around my eyes. I thought at first they were due to a kidney deficiency, which may be or may, at the very least, play a role. But now I'm also thinking liver toxicity. The thing is, if it is due to liver toxicity, why me? Heredity eh? People who are years older than me and have liver toxicity of higher severity perhaps may wont have the same dark circles under the eyes characteristic but, I guess due to their genetics, will express the internal pollution in a different way? I also think that it may be due to the liver since I have dry skin which coupled the appearance of the dark circles. It's the type of condition in which every time I wash my hands or take a shower, I have to lather myself in lotion. Then I'm fine. It's very mild from that aspect...

Well, I'd really love your deep insight on how to ascertain and eliminate these circles that have been with me basically since puberty on. Of course, they gradually increased in salience.

I do acknowledge the possibility, MH, that it is going to stay with me for the rest of my life. I also acknowledge that it is vanity to dwell so much on the body when my overall health really isn't that bad at all -- especially since I've done these cleanses, etc. But I am tired of looking tired (especially for my age) and hearing remarks from friends, families, and even strangers about how tired I look and all of the innumerable forms of questions composed to inquire why I look the way that I do. I know you can understand; anyone who is human should.

Thanks MH,

Take care,
-Amir

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.236 sec, (2)