Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
guploo Views: 1,732
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,756

You can do it girl!!

Lucy,

I read in Syliva Brown's book, people who try to end their lives just to get rid of their problems, bring the same set of problems in their next lifetime, and continue bringing, until they master them. Just like when a kid flunks a certain grade in school, he/she is made to repeat until they master it. She also wrote' if this is not a deterrent, I dont know what would be'.

I understand you have a great challenge to face, but instead of looking at it as a problem, think of it as an opportunity, an opportunity to learn. When you will master the problems you are facing, you will be at the top of the world. And the best way to get anything or anywhere is to start thinking you are already there. SO you are at the top of the world! Once you start thinking this way, new ways will start opening up and solutions will come your way.

Dr Schulze says: You have to love yourself and love your body!!!!! each and every part of it, especially the one that hurts the most. Cuz thats the one that needs most love!!!!! Just like saying sweet words to someone who is sick, they feel like a million bucks, your body parts are no different. You gotta start loving yourself more and more and using positive affirmations. It's not easy, as our mind starts to rationalize, but how can I say my face is pretty, or I am sooooooo vibrantly healthy when I am not?!?!?!?! Just start saying it, and within weeks or months you and your mind will start believeing it, and then your mind will start making the changes accordingly and start attracting all that you need to be what you want to be, just takes a little practice and an ounce of patience :D
I am speaking from my own experience. Just last year I didn't like looking in the mirror and now I am surprised how much I like myself. It's been a long journey, but I have decided to find what I am looking for and I see many many doors opening up, unlimited possibilities !!!!

Get some of Dr Schulze's audio or video tapes, if you can. Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer and many many more great authors.

This is a great website to look for the kind of stuff I am talking about..
http://www.soundstrue.com/

And do what MH says, and baby you are in for a world of possibilities. You are only 22, YOU HAVE A LOOOOOOONG, HEALTHY LIFE TO LIVE! Most people get sick when they are old, and they think of it age related and dont try much to fix it. You fix it now and have no doubts in your mind that you cannot. Everything happens on it's own time, Your being desperate and taking any drastic steps isnt going to fix anything.

Yes, you can do it :D

Love

gup

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (2)