CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lucy, did you ever try Homozone or Colosan?.

Views: 1,518
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,827

Re: Lucy, did you ever try Homozone or Colosan?.

This should definately get your bowels moving. I used to have bad problems in this area but after cleaning out with the colosan (homozone is better I now know) I was able to do a good series of liver cleanses which really healped me out. Without the colosan I did a liver flush and got sicker. Now I am good enough to use herbs to achieve good bowel movements. before I couldn't do this. This is an oxygen treatment and it helps with many things, look it up. Be careful consuming other medications while using it as it makes them stronger even homopathic medicine. It sounds to me like you have a definate problem with your liver(probably liver parasites as well)and heavy metals. Concentrate on these two areas. You say you live in the UK, well in Germany they use ozone for so many things, it's so good for detoxing the blood. Check in to it they also have it in the UK. It saved my life! Now I am able to do normal cleanses and use herbs that before either made me worse or did nothing. It's taken me more than 10 years to get my body to work and I have to be still be careful not to let the fact that I feel good change the good habits I've developed over the years to achieve my present state of health. Hang in there and don't let your gaurd down. When I feel bad I read, I read every book on natural health I can get my hands on. I still have so much to learn but I know so much more now on how to take care of myself. I don't believe their is one therapy for you I think you need a good combination of things. You mentioned all the test and doctors you've been too but never mentioned going to a natural doctor. Have you? Try it! Try the homozone and other oxygen protocols. Don't give up until you've tried as much as you can, it will happen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)