CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: world over population

Views: 1,800
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 720,998

Re: world over population

be a pessimist and dwell on the negative or be an optimist and look at the bright side . it doesn't look like you have any ideas that will help anything .When a baby is born to me it is a very beautiful thing and when I see plants it is nice to watch them grow and breath the air they give off . However when I see the sky being sprayed with chemtrails that is a sad thing . The titanic was a good movie but as I learned from MH titanium dioxide is not healthy for consumption and I also read about it elsewhere . Humans are not the problem per say it is ignorance ruthlessness and carelessness by some . When I see a human I see a person not a problem necassarily . I thank God that I am an American however if I was from some where else I would try to be proud of my heritage . Find something else to dwell on when you walk outside at night in the city where you are from I don't think you are doing much service with your comments Nicole .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)