CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many people do you know that have died from this?

Views: 2,899
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 721,434

Re: How many people do you know that have died from this?

I have yet to see a person do intensive studies on this . Who did they test what age condition etc ? There is a chance that possible sickness may have came from flushing out poisons and or impurities . Was the water properly distilled . Did they test people on their death bed or what ? When you want something done whether it is a test or what ever some times you have to do it yourself to get first hand information and know that it was done right . I believe that the truth will set you free and some times people that want you to belive certain things like that are pushing products also . I would drink distilled water before I would a soda any day . All of them people were prably also consuming nonhuman food . And none of them people have done proper cleanses . I need alot more info than what I saw on that link to even take it with a grain of salt .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)