CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: should I be doing anything differently?

swami Views: 2,840
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,519

Re: should I be doing anything differently?

The cranial and jaw work could be done by a good craniosacral therapist or an osteopath. Make sure the person know how to release the circulatory system as well ( the veins and arteries mentioned) Some therapist are trained in "integrated manual therapy" and they will know how to work on both cranial , visceral and circulatory problems.

The structural imbalances I mentioned does not correct by itself by detoxifying and is not caused by toxins only. Balancing the structures will help the process of detoxification because it will increase the circulation and help to get rid of toxins.As I see it, your symptoms is partly due to toxins and partly due to structural imbalances.
I know that sauna is a part of the detoxifying protocol, but be aware of that heat generally will increase inflammatory processes in the body and should not be done in connection with any structural adjustments. If any inflammation occure during your detoxifying you should consider to quit the sauna. Sweating by physical activity is a good alternative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)