Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
wingnut Views: 3,154
Published: 17 years ago

Not getting any where...

Hello Swami,

My name is Natalie, born on the 4th of May, 1967 (37 years old). I live in Newcastle, NSW Australia. (east coast of Australia, 2 hours north of Sydney).

Okay my story is long. I have been ill for 8 years now. My problems started with a dental abscess that was not found for 3 years. In the mean time I became immune suppressed getting many infections. I had wisdom teeth removed and now have several bone infections. I have a severe gut dysbiosis with liver and kidney strain.

Symptoms: headahces, jaw ache, low immune system, tired, multiple chemcial senisitivies, gut aches, gall bladder pain, itchy, heart racing, vertigo, breathlessness......too many to mention.

Any input would be fantastic. I just don't seem to be getting anywhere. The surgeons don't want to operate to remove the gangrene bone. They are not 100% sure that I have it still, but I am. I know I have still got it.

Thanks Swami

Nat

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Hello Swami,

My name is Natalie, born on the 4th of May, 1967 (37 years old). I live in Newcastle, NSW Australia. (east coast of Australia, 2 hours north if Sydney).

Okay my story is long. I have been ill for 8 years now. My problems started with a dental abscess that was not found for 3 years. In the mean time I became immune suppressed getting many infections. I had wisdom teeth removed and now have several bone infections. I have a severe gut dysbiosis with liver and kidney strain.

Symptoms: headahces, jaw ache, low immune system, tired, multiple chemcial senisitivies, gut aches, gall bladder pain, itchy, heart racing, vertigo, breathlessness......too many to mention.

Any input would be fantastic. I just don't seem to be getting anywhere. The surgeons don't want to operate to remove the gangrene bone. They are not 100% sure that I have it still, but I am. I know I have still got it.

Thanks Swami

Nat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)