The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
swami Views: 3,228
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,536

Re: Need to be de-sensitized

Dear Jim!

What I can basically sum up from your present position is that your over-sensitivity is due to emotional load-ups in your internal organs like liver, kidneys, spleen and heart along with gathering of toxins in the body. Because of this, your nervous system is not able to do complex tasks. Your nervous system need more integrity and need to be re-vitalised. Lack of sufficient energy and integrity probably cause you anxiety as well. Many people seem to think that once they get anxiety disorders it will be with them forever, but it is actually to be treated like any other symptom that you can recover from by the right treatment.
I would recommend you to work on your emotions in order to de-load the system. You need to release the feeling of rage from the liver that is partly due to childhood experiences, about the age of 3. Your kidneys are storing fear and the spleen is burdened by feelings of disappointment. If possible you could get help from an integrated manual therapist to release the limbic system, that is the feeling centre of the brain. This will help you to improve your psychological condition and to become more positive.

Releasing emotions and removing toxins from the body is often “the two sides of the coin”. In your case this is very connected. By detoxifying, many people experience that the emotions have to go out along with it and that they feel irritable and are picking up past memories while removing old toxins from the body. On the other hand toxins can suddenly release from the body during emotional release.

I can also see that your veins have a slight overpressure compared to the arteries, which is also a sign that you need to detoxify. When this is done you will fasten the healing process along with getting a better absorption of nutrients (and medicines as well if you still need to take them). You will also feel that the “voltage “ of your brain will increase so that you will be able to think better and be more positive.

You may have heavy metals in the body. If you have any amalgam fillings, try to remove them. Celate with sun-clorella and cilantro along with antioxidants or “Ultraclear”. There seem to be a problem in left side of the upper jaw. Confirm with the dentist.
I also recommend you to take omega 3-6-9 that is very important to the nervous system and brain and Bitterstern to support the digestion before meal. Try to avoid red meat in order to reduce the level of uric acid in the body.

There are certain mechanical dysfunctions that need to be considered as well. If you can afford, try to see a practitioner. These structures are; Coccyx, sacrum, right elbow, right kidney and the acromioclavicular joint.( The joint between the acromion of the shoulder and the collarbone).
Tension in the TMJ (jaw) also needs to be adjusted to reduce firing of the adrenal gland, which produces stress hormones. There is also a strain in the iliogastric nerve inside the right inguinal canal in the groin that can be released by a practitioner knowing peripheral nerve release. (Thought by Jean Pierre Barral or Alan Croibier that has invented this method and teaches this technique in USA)

At last I would like to share some words from the great poet Rumi:

“Keep walking, though there’s no place to get to. Don’t try to see through the distances. That’s not for human beings. Move within, but don’t move the way fear makes you move. Walk to the well. Turn as the earth and the moon turn, circling what they love. Whatever circles comes from the centre”

Love, Swami

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

What I can basically sum up from your present position is that your over sensitivity is due to emotional load-ups in your internal organs like liver, kidneys, spleen and heart along with gathering of toxins in the body. Because of this, your nervous system is not able to do complex tasks. Your nervous system need more integrity and need to be re-vitalised. Lack of sufficient energy and integrity probably cause you anxiety as well. Many people seem to think that once they get anxiety disorders it will be with them forever, but it is actually to be treated like any other symptom that you can recover from by the right treatment.
I would recommend you to work on your emotions in order to de-load the system. You need to release the feeling of rage from the liver that is partly due to childhood experiences, about the age of 3. Your kidneys are storing fear and the spleen is burdened by feelings of disappointment. If possible you could get help from an integrated manual therapist to release the limbic system, that is the feeling centre of the brain. This will help you to improve your psychological condition and to become more positive.

Releasing emotions and removing toxins from the body is often “the two sides of the coin”. In your case this is very connected. By detoxifying, many people experience that the emotions have to go out along with it and that they feel irritable and are picking up past memories while removing old toxins from the body. On the other hand toxins can suddenly release from the body during emotional release.

I can also see that your veins have a slight overpressure compared to the arteries, which is also a sign that you need to detoxify. When this is done you will fasten the healing process along with getting a better absorption of nutrients (and medicines as well if you still need to take them). You will also feel that the “voltage “ of your brain will increase so that you will be able to think better and be more positive.

You may have heavy metals in the body. If you have any amalgam fillings, try to remove them. Celate with sun-clorella and cilantro along with antioxidants or “Ultraclear”. There seem to be a problem in left side of the upper jaw. Confirm with the dentist.
I also recommend you to take omega 3-6-9 that is very important to the nervous system and brain and Bitterstern to support the digestion before meal. Try to avoid red meat in order to reduce the level of uric acid in the body.

There are certain mechanical dysfunctions that need to be considered as well. If you can afford, try to see a practitioner. These structures are; Coccyx, sacrum, right elbow, right kidney and the acromioclavicular joint.( The joint between the acromion of the shoulder and the collarbone).
Tension in the TMJ (jaw) also needs to be adjusted to reduce firing of the adrenal gland, which produces stress hormones. There is also a strain in the iliogastric nerve inside the right inguinal canal in the groin that can be released by a practitioner knowing peripheral nerve release. (Thought by Jean Pierre Barral or Alan Croibier that has invented this method and teaches this technique in USA)

At last I would like to give you some words from the great poet Rumi:

“Keep walking, though there’s no place to get to. Don’t try to see through the distances. That’s not for human beings. Move within, but don’t move the way fear makes you move. Walk to the well. Turn as the earth and the moon turn, circling what they love. Whatever circles comes from the centre”

Love, Swami

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (4)