CureZone   Log On   Join
A small window

Schlüggell Views: 903
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,659

A small window

An old Turkish proverb: Don't tell me what you know, but tell me where you've been.
I take it further by adding: To travel you have to eat.

I guess I've always watched what people have done around me, and always been footloose so I've seen a lot of different peoples do different things just to get through the same day. Starting as a wee lad in the dark days of East Germany.

But teaching permaculture and always having a love for the wild lands is what keeps me going. The beauty of humanity is in its diversity. It is truly sad that with all of our technology that everyday another language & another culture gets swallowed by the 'borg'.

Even if you're Catholic man was surviving on this Earth many eons perfectly content living off the land. Biblically, and archaeologically we know man lived longer than we do now.
So whats changed this last 2500 years?

It deeply troubles me that the same things people went through in the Soviet Bloc, we are now facing here....

When a guest at a foreigners table never complain about the food you are eating, or say how good something is unless you have some to share, they would love to try it too. It takes REAL work to produce food for the family, not money.

Governments and passports may cause wars and borders, but most cultures see it as a priviledge/lucky omen to have a foreigner stop at their door if only to ask directions. So always pay this back in kind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)