CureZone   Log On   Join
Eliminate?

Schlüggell Views: 2,394
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,738

Eliminate?

Nothing that man has ever tried to eliminate, on a pathological nature, has ever worked or been eliminated. Even polio is rearing its head again resistant to our current vaccinations. The history of the Flu is another, but thats for another discussion. Even the AIDS/Ebola/Green Monkey/Marburg Virus is intangible.

Aspergillus sp. are found as freely in nature as air or yeast. The microbes of nature play a LARGER role to the life of this planet than the simple human scientific minds have reasearched yet...especially in English speaking countries like USA.

To eliminate Aspergillus sp. from the world you would thus be ending life on this Earth as WE know it, but SOMETHING would surely live.

For tea, simply don't drink the 'Black' variety. {its how its fermented that aflatoxin appears}

I'm all for alternative harvesting of peanuts to reduce aflatoxin exposure. But I choose to not eat peanuts anyway. I would love to support the Sharu, but your peanut source is a for-profit company I believe. (don't quote me, I have to look at it again)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.344 sec, (1)