CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eating raw meat

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
rygar Views: 1,844
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,952

Re: eating raw meat

i may have been detoxing too severly maybe, i remember once i ate a really big steak last year that was rare but more on the side of raw- so i said SO BE IT!
LOL!
i was sick for a week, not sick like a cold- but sick like something came over me,like i had something.i had runny nose,headaches,body aches,stomach cramps and
dirrea.But after that week, i think that i became the most used to it.I ate alot of rare/raw meats for 2 years and never had a problem,i think that because i was soo uninformed on how the diet actually works that i started to question my faith in it.
though,my skin tone,complexity,muscle tone and digestion has never been better than in those days.And i would have what i call,'natural cleansing' when my body would just push out all the gunk inside me for a few days (this happened once a month on a regular basis) my only poison left in those days where RED BULLS and i used to be soo proud to say that i could live on Red Bulls and rare meats! i wonderif the two had anything to do with how well my health went up in those days.Sugar multiplies parasites and worms (which are supposedly clean up crews) and i would drink a red bull a day , and also eat a big ol' rare steak! and that was my meal for the day!
i ate like that for 2 years when working in a warehouse! i fasted,worked for 8-10 come home and eat a bloody rare steak- and it tasted SOO GOOD! i became soo accustomed to eating it in that fashion and i never once questioned it's safety or parasites,only because i didn't know about parasites and that they only existed in pork..

i still miss those days of blissfull ignorance and i just ate what i thought were healthy without worry.I always knew overcooked and charred meats were bad for us,and that eating foods in their rarest rawest state were the best.Now i am on the fence about all of this and may have to really learn more and in depth maybe before i have complete faith in it once again...who knows..but nothing beats a good ol fashioned
30 oz bloody rare porterhouse steak! yuuuummmmy!
(:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)