CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Children's Diet

omniguy Views: 3,045
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 722,983

Re: Children's Diet

My boy is doing great. He was only breast fed for the first nine months no,estrogen laced,mutated formula. when we introduced solids,he would eat mashed banana and avocado. We did try yolks from soft boiled eggs ala' Sally Fallon,but he did not like it. My wife purees organic green beans,squash,peas,apples,blueberries and a whole lot of good fruits and veggies. We will add ground fish,chicken or beef to his vegetable meals. We do occasonally give him yogurt and jar food,but it is the expensive organic stuff. My wife takes a lot of EFAs and he gets them through breast milk. He has never had a cookie as of yet. Of course he will,but not for the time being.

You should see him. He is alittle light for his age,but he was sitting up at 3 months,crawling at 6 months(and standing) and he has been walking since 10 months. He is a dynamo. He is taking sign language classes and he is better at it than I am.

with everything going wrong with me,I have to make sure he gets everything in the way of nutrition so he gets the best(healthy) start he can. I was not breast fed and I had soy based formulas and my mom fed us crap. She would give us a bottle with dry Jello mixed in water to drink..Vegetables were tomato sauce from the canned raviolis.

You should be commended on the way you feed your kids. They will have the know how to eat well and as they get older they will flourish. My wife stays home as well and I would have it no other way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)