CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Anyone Know

redlepton Views: 1,475
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 723,059

Re: Does Anyone Know

I think if we posted this quetion on the barefoot forum, we would get answers regarding breatharianism.

It is true that our body absorbs water and other things via the skin.

Without fur, one could take a swim in the ocean and absorb all sorts of necessary things? According to breatharianism, a human can absorb everything they need through the skin and lungs via the air(and sunlight) and never have to eat (assuming the air hadn't been polluted, as it is today).

I find this to be an interesting theory. I think a modern scientist would laugh at it. I think maybe, in times of famine/drought, those pre-humans who had less fur could get water and other nutrients in throught the pores of their skin and, thus, survive to procreate, maybe? I'm not sure if I really believe in true (long-term)breatharianism. Some people claim to be breatharian today; I don't see how that's possible, with the current state of our environment.

Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)