Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
fledgling Views: 1,058
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 418,610

And, pity the men in high places...

...Who haven't yet thought about what their corporations are doing, and the consequences.

Once, incorporation was not allowed, by the king...except to a few monasteries. Even then it had to be renewed annually.

Incorporation was considered to be too powerful. It 'created' a corporate individual, one that had to be obeyed by all employees...including the chairman of the board.

If the corporation requires that all employees give up half their wages, guess what happens! And that applies to the chairman of the board and all executives, too.

If the corporation requires that the competition be devastated, or that advertising show biased impressions, or that 'scientific' results confirm pre-established 'facts'...the temptation for employees to comply is mighty powerful.

There is an organization in England that was once considered to be a gilt-edged investment. The elderly lady shown in the program had been given shares as a well-deserved retirement gift.

Then the organization was in such trouble that every investor was required to INVEST substantial amounts MORE money annually IN THE ORGANIZATION!

In our modern world, corporations exist for one reason, and one reason only...profit.

Whoever began the company, did so to return profit to the original investors. Whatever must be done to assure those profits, is done...otherwise the company loses its reason for existance.

The 'economy' is a ficticious 'state of local affairs' that shows the 'people' as happy, comfortable, and well under the stewardship of local business. Hm-m-m...

There may come a point in the individual family, where the family decides they don't want the corporation to dominate their living room.

Can you imagine how the corporation must fight to maintain control?

There was a time in my life when I was so unhappy that I was unable to read anyone's writing, or pay attention to any broadcast. For three years I went without, relying on others to tell me anything important that happened.

To this day there are things I missed that I have never heard of since.

But, there are other things I saw or created for myself, that no one else has to offer.

When people ask me, "What will happen to all the workers if such-and-such an industry shuts down?"...I am certain that people will find/create new work, projects, and products...maybe even new values.

The finest computer ever created is right between our ears. No electrical device can, or ever will, even approach its capacity to happily figure things out.

WE are the 'economy', my friends. Our happiness is all-powerful. Sometimes we have forgotten that.

Sometimes corporate people have forgotten that, in their zeal to serve their companies in the same old prescribed way.

We'll manage...just watch and see.

fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.845 sec, (2)