CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: [Drat! I can't edit the above post!]

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
rudenski Views: 1,067
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 724,808

Re: [Drat! I can't edit the above post!]

I believe corporations(super citizens) in and of themselves are dangerous enough but when large multi-national corporations merge with the sovereign governments they become global fascist organizations that supress competition from even within their own country. Someone from China has a $ vote even if they are not voters in the place where they are investing. Someone from Spain does not have as much concern about those in India or the United States as they have for their own citizens. The global market is the true meaning of what politicians call democracy but it is no democracy at all. There are a few men selling their countries away to global fascists that threaten to consume the whole world's resources. Television is the media they use to influence the prolies but their tentacles reach out to every type of print and broadcast media. I could believe in a market economy if the market was controlled locally but when it is controlled by multi-national corporations, I see market capitaism as a threat to the soverignty of every nation of the world. The elitist would have you believe globalism is for everyone's good but it only benefits a very few men who take the lion's share of what is produced in the world for them and their wealthy investors and leave all but the elite with little to show for their efforts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)