CureZone   Log On   Join
2 1/2 year old with intense itching

jentati Views: 3,125
Published: 17 years ago

2 1/2 year old with intense itching

My daughter has been off all western eczema medications since feb 2005. she has multiple food allergies and has avoided them and food dyes and preservatives for almost 6 months. Her condition got so bad that she cannot attend school and I had to drop out of the university. She nor my family has had a full nights sleep since October. Our holistic doctor told us she had leaky gut and a fungal skin infection. I realize she has chronic eczema, she does not flare up like she used to in the beginning, but her palms, joints, knees, legs, wrists, legs and ankles itch non-stop. Our home is allergen proof, we can;t get her skin to heal enough in order to put some tea tree or calendula cream on, but instead apply things to avoid infection. She developed ringworm of the scalp and was on lamisil for 2 months until a test showed her liver could not handle it, during this time her skin was healing quickly, after stopping the lamisil she is going downhill...even a shower causes her excrutiating pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)