CureZone   Log On   Join
the "truth" is different for every one

Views: 1,371
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 728,949

the "truth" is different for every one

"I've come to the stage in my life where I'm only interested in the truth, and if the truth is presented to me in a manner that may push my ego out a little, I still prefer that to someone being super nice to me but not having any real understanding of the truth .. and therefore passing around information that may be incorrect."

Maya, with all due respect, "the truth" as you see it may not be "the truth" for another person. What resonates with you may not resonate with another. Thats what makes each one of us unique. You may resonate and do extremely well using Moreless' teachings but that may not be the "cure-all" for someone else. Similarly while a raw diet may heal someone, a macrobiotic diet may work wonders for another.

I just think that curezone is like a dinner buffet laid out for all of us. We are free to pick what each one of us wants. If I resonate with and am attracted to Moreless teachings, I will jolly well do all he tells me to but if someone else is not attracted to Moreless and his principles, thats clearly upto him. I wouldn't really be worried for him since his guidance and intuition is leading him to where he wants to go. Maybe he may find another "truth" that may be "the truth" for him.

Eventually, I think we are all choosing to do to what resonates with each of us and thats part of each of our journeys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)