CureZone   Log On   Join
Guidance and thoughts PLEASE!!!

noelle02 Views: 704
Published: 16 years ago

Guidance and thoughts PLEASE!!!

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get some advice here...basically I've put myself in a jam and am hoping to see how I can get out of it. I've posted a bit on this site and lurked a long time but never actually followed through with a fast of any type.

I have an event to attend exactly 3 weeks from today. I need need need to lose approximately 2-3 dress sizes in that time period in order to fit in a dress of mine that was made for me. I do not have the option to get something else.

I honestly don't know if I can do an all Water Fast for 20 days so I'm wondering if you think this would work:

All liquid (including chicken broth low sodium, possibly watered down no processed/no Sugar added juice, lemon in water, tea, diet soda if necessary) for 20 days.

Cardio daily for 30-60 min depending on energy levels.

Callanetics video daily (similar to pilates if you will).

Is this a workable plan? Or am I setting myself up for failure. I really need to make this work. I am 26 yrs old, currently weigh about 180 which is ALL junk fat that I have put on in the last 8-10 months so I'm hoping it will come off quickly. I am small framed. I wear a 12-14 right now but need to get in to a large size 8 dress.

Thank you so so very much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)