CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm fasting today! Who else...Gunnab!!!

noelle02 Views: 1,054
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 734,094

Re: I'm fasting today! Who else...Gunnab!!!

Oh well done Bec! Aren't we just the "star fasters!"

I know what you mean about being bored with not eating. Even though I feel lilke I've been obsessing over food these last few months- today was really hard. I felt so upset that I couldn't enjoy the mac n cheese the 3rd grader in my class was eating! Why am I not healthy and thin and to a point where I could enjoy mac n cheese if I felt like it!??! I was so angry! But angry with me, all me.

It's been very hard tonight. I don't "feel" bad at all. A bit of hunger but my water with lemon tastes WONDERFUL! We need to get through these first few days and then once we start to see results...the motivation will continue!!!!! Hold on Bec! Don't reach for those olives...they will still be there in 4 weeks. Make them wait!!!

I just hope my body lets me lose weight. I don't feel any changes after 2 days (even though I know that's a bit ridiculous). Well, enough rambling! Take care Bec and say hello if you can!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)