CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FWLFAL, day 3 liquid

noelle02 Views: 765
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 734,686

Re: FWLFAL, day 3 liquid

HEY THERE BEC! ON TO DAY 3....I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! PROUD OF US. :)

Do not apologize one bit about needing support at any point. That is what we are here for. I know how frustrating it is when you end up fasting b/c of an event or outfit. I've thought about that a lot today and I realized that I've been living angry and frustrated with myself for years now for that very reason (even though I seem to always sabatoge myself regardless) and I'm over that! I want this fast to be my first step of journeying to a place where I feel healthy, happy, curvy and beautiful! Enough of this beating myself up! What about you, are ya with me? Let's make these weddings our first present to ourselves for losing some weight and feeling better!

I do feel better today. My sense of smell is ridiculous or maybe I'm just paying more attention to food smells. Anyways, it was overwhelming at points! I've got a sore throat and sinus stuff too which stinks but I think that is from a lack of sleep for a few weeks now and weather here. Not to worry, a continued fast will help!

I just finished a callanetics video and am drinking more water. I hope to still feel strong each day to do a video of sort cause I think it's going to be key for losing more inches quickly. I did put the dress on and wouldn't ya know it fit on my body! It certainly is darn snug at the waist but it slipped on which is better than I thought! I still have ALOT ALOT ALOT of work to do though.

Well, pursue through day 3 Bec! I'm always thinking of you during my day and hoping you are staying strong and getting through the rough points!

Keep in touch and take care,
Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)