CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey gunnab and noelle02

noelle02 Views: 818
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 735,297

Re: Hey gunnab and noelle02

Hi crazy ladies!!!

How we doin? I'm sitting on my couch, trying to wind down but still muster up the energy to do some form of exercise. I think that might help push things along.

HI BEC! I'm so excited and proud of you for pushing through your dizzy spell yesterday. THose are hard and sometime a bit scary if you let them be. I think the juice was just fine! Remember...it's important to stay on the fast and if juice will help during those moments then by alllll means! I know how tough evenings are for you especially with cooking for the family. I had to sit through a family meal tonight and it is challenging. I think the best thing to do is really focus on other things around you other than food (easier said than done right!!!). But really, if you focus your thoughts and conversations on other things I really think it helps. Once I get to evening time I spend a lot of moments on these boards to help me get more motivated. How does that help?

Hello all you other fasters! I would love to support each of you so keep in touch!

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)