CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fruits on candida diet

remi96 Views: 2,159
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 736,462

Re: fruits on candida diet

Everyone is obviously free to eat whatever you choose on a candida. And there are many who believe it is okay to eat and many who do not.

All I have to say is I know that fruit feeds my candida. I could not even handle lemon or as a mtter of fact the amount of Sugar in a carrot or even an onion. Way back when, about 2 years ago when I knew I had bad candida , my symptoms felt like blood sugar, so I snacked on carrots all the time and my candida got tremendously worse.

So while, everyone is different and the degree of severity plays a role here, fruit is NOT IMO a good food to ingest.

You are thinking that the only reason fruit can feed candida is related to the raising of blood Sugar and that is not the only way in which a food such as fruit can feed candida. First , diet alone will not kill candida. So what does that tell you? It tells me that candida can , will, and does learn to live on whatever you eat. Trust me on this one. I have not eaten fruit , Sugar or simple anything for many years because I knew I had candida. And guess what, my candida was thriving away in there on carrots no less. And for the last year it has been living on basically meat and salads and that still was not killing it. So it can learn to eat whatever. So if it can learn to live on meats and salads, it most certainly will enjoy fruit.

Fruit is a sugar. No matter what form of sugar , even complex carbs some people cannot handle. It all depends on your level of candida.

If you can eat fruit and not have a problem , that is great, your are one of the lucky few. But do not kid yourself into believing you are not feeding what is there, cause you very well could be. And that to me is a scary thought. What is even scarier is that you might not know it right away. It could take months or years of slowly gradually feeding it before it becomes apparent. By then you have a massive battle on your hands.

Now to some this might not sound scary, but if you came from where I came from , its a terrifying thought. And no fruit is worth what I have gone thru.

I am afraid, fruit DOES feed candida. Question is do you have enough candida to feel it when you have fed it? If you have a serious case like I did , even a few drops of lemon in water will send you reeling.

I might also add that many with chronic long standing candida are mineral deficient especially in magnesium. Without enough magnesium No sugar is metabolized correctly and that includes that from fruit. When something is not metabolized correctly it become carte blanche for candida.

I am certainly not telling you to eat fruit. If I could I probably would. However, I would eat 1-2 times per week, only certain fruits and only as a treat. I would watch symptoms carefully and follow proper food combining to ensure better digestion of it.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.529 sec, (2)