CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: shark-eating bird-fish

Ayehasherayeh Views: 4,097
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 735,331

Re: shark-eating bird-fish

Hi Keason,

I was at the zoo last weekend with my children we saw a sign with puffins and thinking of wombat's dream I went to observe. We also saw some sea birds that swim marvelously under water. I do not know if they flew well but they certainly swam underwater as if they were fish!

Interesting chain of events in this one...In the first part your mind or spirit (the highest part that is not the actual body or physical is soaring free of constraints, yet begins pulling in these faculties to prepare to navigate in the water. The water is contained in tanks which are boundaries. This feels like it may represent a current state of mind or perhaps one that is constructed by others in your life.

You are obviously used to operating within this structure which shows ability to navigate well in both realms your own thoughts as well as others. You have wings that are used as well in water as in the air so the shark represents maybe dangers and fears that are contained in these structures imposed by others so how the bird/fish reacts tells your capacity to handle typical danger.

Obviously you are quite adept at dealing with issues because you have the abilty to turn the table and turn the predator or typical fear trouble etc...into food for your higher self. This remionds me of a session I had a few weeke ago where we talked about how I allow certain things to happen in my life precisely because I have the skills to handle them. You have the design to operate successfuly in realms where others have problems...Does not mean you do not have problems. Rest assured that what problems ytou have you require them for sustenance to grow and you can handle the problems in order to grow. Those who have few problems have little opportunity for growth.

This predator shark rehgistered that look because it is all he knows. All other birds are out of their environment if they are in his territory and other fish are all prey all he knows is to envelope you and take you into his belly. I think you felt sorry which is natural because those who have awareness have this capability.

The smaller version at the end. I feel is you observing the triumphant actions of the parent like if you Keason are not at this state of power and grace as of yet this is what you will grow to become because this ability is already within you.

hope that makes sense.

A.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)