CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: livingwater, you start your fast?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
cherryrain Views: 1,730
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 737,242

Re: livingwater, you start your fast?

Hello LivingWater,

I will start officially tomorrow (18/09). I prepare well. I bought another blender and put in the office. I can blend grapes and then stain it. So I will have some juice to drink at noon.

My pain is going away day by day. I clearly know I am undergoing the healing cycle. Due to the problem of my kidney and liver. I got grey hair since I was 18 year old. Recently I dicover that my grey hair is dispearing a lot. I will stop coloring the hair. And the hair is growing back. I still have some pain on the bone and lower spine. I do not have kidney pain any more. I am feeling healthier day by day and I am sure if I continue to fast, I will be totally healed very very soon. I pray a lot today to prepare for tomorrow fasting.

I am very grateful that I met you here to strenghten me to find a hope for healing.
Althought the healing is for physical body, i do benefit from spirtual and grow more compasion to all being..

I saw the strong the Jesus spirit in you so you are so determine and so calm and inspiring. I believe in Jesus too. He was and is so real to me. i WILL pray everyday to Him during this fast.

Love in Chris,
Blessing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)