CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking ozone clinics in northern CA

rog Views: 5,501
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,002

Re: Seeking ozone clinics in northern CA

Drake, I'm impressed to see how quickly you have come up to speed on the various ozone therapies. I guess crisises like this cause that kind of motivation.

I personally have used all of these ozone protocols except direct injection and autohemotherapy for obvious reasons. I know that there are people who give themselves ozone injections (the actual ozone gas, not in a saline solution and have heard that it works wonders for AIDS patients). Like you, I would want to go to a proffesional, at least in the early stages before I would attempt this protocol myself. Also, makeing absolutely sure that your ozone generator was a proper medical grade unit would be of utmost important.

Before I purchased my Longevity ozone cabinet, I used the portable tent approach for cost reasons, and amazingly enough, they work quite well so long as the steam pot keeps working. Just my two cents, but I would stay away from the real cheapy ones on ebay, since I went through two of them and the steam pots were problematic. As I recall there was one on ebay that cost a little more (around $200, I think) that claimed to have a stainless steel steampot and it was suppose to be of superior quality. Just be careful and don't get the little sub-$100 pieces of crap being sold. They will not keep working, I promise.

My first experience when using even the little portable tent with ozone: after 30 minutes in the thing, when I got out, I started caughing up phlem and felt like I had the flu for about an hour. Then I felt amazing after that. I no longer get the flu-like feeling, but I do still get the itchy rash, which is a result of toxins coming to the surface. Eventually, they say, you will no longer get rashing when you're all cleaned out.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)