CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Condition deteriorating

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
megan Views: 1,979
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,113

Re: Condition deteriorating

Thanks Shroom! Wow...very interesting, so they release these chemicals to maintain their survival. When you say take note of any changes, and something may disappear permanently....meaning the panic is an indication of some that may be dieing too?

There was a time a while ago that I was colon and parasite cleansing, but I was too debilitated to be doing either really. The panic was out of this world! I'd see a few dead parasites now and then, but not that much. Eventually, I had to stop all of it because I was just getting worse and nothing seemed to be dieing anyhow. But the panic...oh my god! I couldn't even sleep it was so bad.

Now, if I get panic from taking herbs (like today, I had it for a couple hours), it's not at the same level. I'll take note of any changes during these times. I did, as a matter of fact, start to get itchy around my ankle just this evening. I've had this many times before, same places, it will itch the day before, and usually develop into hives the next day.

My IgE levels are high, three years ago it was 931 UG/L (range is 0-432), and 9 months ago it was 655 UG/L.

~megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.270 sec, (1)