CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Shroom, Condition deter...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
linkin Views: 2,017
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 739,113

Re: To Shroom, Condition deter...

Hi Shroom, you wrote:

"The reason we get those panic attacks is, they have just put an inhibitory protein somewhere in the nervous tissue."

The problem with panick attacks and anxiety is an abundance of exitorary neurotransmittors. "Inhibitory" ones are supposed to calm us down. This is why GABA or Taurine (inhibitory amino acids) supplements are recommended for people with anxiety, or pharmaceutical medicine which works directly on the GABA issue in the brain.Everything exitorary such as Monosodium glutamate (MSG), Aspartame and large doses of calcium is contraindicated. Magnesium is also recommended as it supports the inhibitory neurotransmitters.......

You also wrote that acetylcholine is involved. I have been taking this as a lechitin supplement. I am getting mixed results from this supp. so I'm wondering if you mean that parasites use acetylcholine for survival or?????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.328 sec, (1)