CureZone   Log On   Join
One more thing, revisited...

Views: 2,312
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 745,712

One more thing, revisited...

pjangel,

Since you are ingesting some milk products, I do ask that you consider probiotics.

You can buy pretty inexpensively, and you may see an immediate improvement in the bloated feeling. Especially if you do add the activated charcoal.

I can't belive I did this, but about 4 years ago I went on the Atkins diet [ lots of meat, whole milk or cream, butter OMG!], and [since my body knows better] I bloated to immense proportions. The only thing that helped is the probiotics + activated charcoal.

Since you started getting bloated at about 5, maybe you developed a dairy allergy? It is worth a thought.

It may sound like a lot of things to consider, but if you are seeing some changes already, then these measures will be only temporary - once your body starts to heal, you won't need so many "assists". Little steps right now, are only to open the road for you to heal yourself into feeling great.

Hugs across the sky, carried by the wonderful winds of fall.

MadArt (ist) [Maddie?]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)