CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: great minds think alike :-)

Views: 2,393
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 746,139

Re: great minds think alike :-)

Hey pjangel - its great that lecture has inspired one more person to start looking at health in a different way. Especially if there is a young person involved because they'll have a good start or at least seeds will be there for the future.

Sorry that you cannot sleep. It is one of the worst feelings to lay there trying to get your body to rest and not be able to get more than an hour or two.

There was a thread on here a while back, and GABA was discussed as a good option to help obtain some needed sleep.

I personally used to wake up at 2;00 or so an stay awake to about 6:00 at which time I'd fall asleep in exhaustion, only that's time to get up and start the day.

It is very frustrating, and really drains you of much needed energy.

Here are some posts by whitetiger with information:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=359961#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=361952#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=359601#i

GABA is plentiful in brown rice (sprouted) as I understand, maybe your daughter can prepare some for you and see if it helps you to sleep?

I think this info from whitetiger is relevat for you, because it addresses so many of your previous questions: bad digestion, poor sleep, enzymes, mood, poor memory.

I hope you find some helpful hints and solutions - and maybe post a query for whitetiger if questions arise from your reading.

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)