CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some suggestions for treating MS - I need your help Owen

itsallgood Views: 2,173
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 745,720

Re: Some suggestions for treating MS - I need your help Owen

Hi...

Sounds as if you are definitely struggling and feeling at a loss! Along with the symptoms you are experiencing you are probably feeling a 'double whammy'!

I think first off it's great to start investigating various treatments that are available. Now I see you had some advice regarding the fillings. That may well help your situation, so it's worth checking out. Personally I wouldn't put all my 'eggs' in one basket and assume that would be the 'only' area to focus on.

Building yourself up both physically and emotionally is always a good start. I'm a natural health practitioner and herbalist (not a doctor!) so I share what has worked with my clients or myself. Please feel free to follow up with someone in your area or read up or write back to me if you need further clarification. First of with any MS client I always recommend B vitamins. Extremely important to the nervous system as our bodies can show drastic symptoms (some of what you describe) when the body is lacking. B 12 shots are a start...I personally make up my own organic 'greens' that I take in a drink...very high in Bs....but go with what works for you. Any doctor can administer the shot or you can do it yourself at home. I used to give them to my parents at home. You will notice a difference after a short time. There is much out there to focus on naturally that can help...so please start looking for info to support you and where you are at.

Always good to see someone with a spiritual background...since I work with folks from all denominations I tell most to simply talk/pray more of what you are wanting instead of what you don't. This places a much higher focus on positive expectations then negative...always a good thing.

Hope these little tidbits helped!

KT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)