CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some suggestions for treating MS - I need your help Owen

dee522 Views: 2,076
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 747,949

Re: Some suggestions for treating MS - I need your help Owen

This is SO helpful KT. I've been trying to find a natural health practitioner and herbalist in my area, but have been largely unsuccessful thus far. I do NOT want to take drugs. And despite the bad report I received from my Neuro last Thursdsay, THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!! Copaxone and ANY drug completely goes against what I believe in for my health and healing ;o(

In light of the fact that Owen had sent me some information on B vitamins today - I think it's definitely worth taking a deeper look at.

It can be read in greater detail here:

http://www.tldp.com/issue/11_00/klenner.htm

I - heard sometime ago - that taking B12 injections, or sublingual B12, would be very beneficial. My GP goes to my church - she's a greeter alongside me - so I'll ask her whether she'd be willing to administer B12 shots. I wasn't aware I could do them myself. Where do I get it from?

I removed all the Amalgams - Dec 2005 to Jan 2006, and replaced them all with tooth-colored fillings. I changed my diet to a largely organic diet, but I am SO tired of salad!! Because of that, I periodically eat the forbidden foods offered in restaurants, i.e., the NON-organic/gluten-filled/dairy/processed foods that are offered. And even though I only go to expensive resturants, it doesn't make the food any less bad! This is know in light of my declining health

I eat very little chicken, and mostly Chilean Seabass, trout, cod, crabmeat, and salmon

Everyday, I confess the manifestation of my healing, and thank God for my healing and for delivering me from this temporary affliction. He continually sends me people like you to aid in my healing, and I am SO thankful. When I first reached out for help on this board, my faith was wavering. And this I know. I'm feeling SO much stronger just from the responses I've been getting!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)