CureZone   Log On   Join
Desperately Need Help for 21/2 year old

jentati Views: 2,346
Published: 17 years ago

Desperately Need Help for 21/2 year old

I had posted a message several weeks ago, my daughter has intense itching and is flared-up all of the time. I took Aunty's advice and tried detox feet pads and a parasite cleanse. A stool test revelealed that she ha pathogenic bacterias, which are now gone, and no probiotic. She has been taking borage oil, cod liver oil, probiotics, vitamin E, biotin, quercetin and vitamins for several months. Her head/hair has thick scaly white dandruff and has thinned out and grows extremely slow. She cries when I wash her hair, she says it stings. Bathing also stings, even though I use a chlorine remover ball. She has to be fully clothed all day, she can;t stop scratching, she has to sleep with me and I can;t let her out of my sight or she will damage her skin. She has eczema on her ankles, ears, legs, knees, wrists, hands, and her palms split open. WE use calendula ointment, burt bees and other creams sting. She has had RAST testing done, last year the test showed postitve allergy for milk, eggs, soy and peanuts. Last week she was retested, now it is all of the above plus wheat, corn, green beans, and beef. She has been on a restricted diet for a year, and she still flares. Our current naturopath says she has increased intestinal permeabilty caused by the bacteria and food allergies , he says that she is caught in a vicious cycle, the allergies inflame her gut so it never heals. He wants to put her on prednisone to stop the allergies enough to give the gut time to heal. I do not want to do that to her, but her quality of life is awful, I feel she is miserable, she does not know what it is like to not itch. Any advice will do. Jennifer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.062 sec, (1)