CureZone   Log On   Join
THREELAC-Ordered product,should I ingest it? I'm scared.

lula183 Views: 3,836
Published: 15 years ago

THREELAC-Ordered product,should I ingest it? I'm scared.

Ok, After reading various and numerous testimonials about Threelac, I was persuaded to buy it. I actually did some research on the bacteria in the product before I bought it, and couldn't understand why Enterococcus Faecalis was in it. I was shocked actually. Then my reasoning told me that it wouldn't be legal if it was indeed that toxic. I also emailed the distributor hoping he would ease my mind. I know that E. Faecalis is naturally occurring in humans, so I'm wondering if these "minute" quantities in Threelac will actually cause all of the terrible things I've read about.

I'm also wondering if I should just take it for a little while to help wipe out the Candida and then switch to a different probiotic. I'm currently on the Candida Diet. I've done 2 Colon Cleanses and 1 Liver Flush and am currently taking Fungal Defense. I've got terrible Acne and am REALLY ready for it to go away. I don't want to do anything stupid though. Guidance anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

15.324 sec, (1)