CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperately Need Help for 21/2 year old MIRACLE II!

unyquity Views: 2,470
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,484

Re: Desperately Need Help for 21/2 year old MIRACLE II!

Greetings,

While I have no technical experience with these issues, I have done a LOT of research on Miracle II soaps & neutralizer.

If you'll go to Google, type in Miracle II, and start reading the testimonials, you will find that thousands of people have been totally cured or received fantastic relief from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis...and ESPECIALLY the itching associated with them...simply by bathing in the soap & neutralizer fluid.

I have used it for years, and find it's like an "ER in a bottle". The soap, gel & fluid are totally safe and without any chemicals or toxins. It can be purchased on eBay, hundreds of health related sites on the internet and there are thousands of distributors world-wide.

From what I've read, it seems your lil' one would achieve AT LEAST a 50% reduction in symptoms immediately! Of all the natural/health products I've used in the past 40 years, this is one I absolutely wouldn't be without! If ever you trusted any piece of advice from any stranger, PLEASE trust this advice...I am SURE your daughter will see an immediate reduction in symptoms (especially the itching) before she even gets out of her first bath (she might even enjoy her bath, as the neutralizer zaps all toxins and irritants in the water :)

Let me know how it goes.

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)