CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chance

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
supersport Views: 1,621
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 749,408

Re: Chance

I'm not trying to prove creation....I'm just blasting your theory -- of which has no rationality about it.

And by the way, corinthian...are your reading skills on the level of a first grader??? here is my quote:

"Specifically, there are nearly 6 billion nucleotides in the genome. Evolutionists do not believe that the environment cause a beneficial mutation to necessarily occur in the right place in the genome in response to that environmental change."

Yet you, in your ignornance, accuse me of misrepresenting what evolutionists believe -- yet you merely repeat in your reply what I said!

"....it has long been known that some enviroments are conducive to mutations (radiation, chemical), what is put forth is that the enviro cannot specifically induce a beneficial mutation."

And by the way, how may I ask is it that radiation or chemicals can go about shaping evoltuion??? Why would you give that example when we're talking about the evolution of lifeforms? Obviously if someone was unlucky/stupid enough to expose himself to radiation, natural selection would take care of him. why would you bring that up?....oh I know -- stupid me -- it's because you have no other examples of mutations that lead to evolution...so you just name some that don't!

But all you have to do is read the quotes I gave you from those evolutionists authors to verify that evolutionists do not admit that the environment can in any way effect genes in a beneficial way to lead to evolution. Any beneficial mutations that occur, occur randomly and in no way in response to the environment. You can take that to the bank.

If you think you can prove me wrong, I'd like to see a link that says differently. Your fast-talking is worthless.
------------------------------------

Niles Edredge....(compare with my original quote...especially the first and last sentences.)

"Environment cannot in any way dictate a mutation that will yeild a beneficial phenotypic change. Mutations occur all around the genome, and should one happen to occur in a coding region in such a way as to alter the function of an occuring protein, cause the appearance of a new gene with a novel function, eliminate an existing gene, or change the regulatory control of an existing gene, in such a way as to endow the organism with some phenotypic advantage, the new allele will be selected for. Otherwise, the change might be neutral and the allele will spread to a certain proportion and then arrive at a passive equilibrium with all the other alleles in the gene pool (such is the case with silent SNPs). As such, the environment can in no way direct a "useful" mutation, as there is no way for environmental factors to direct the occurence of a specific mutation at the right location within the genome"

don't you get tired of being wrong, corinthian?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.645 sec, (2)