Re: Crocs???

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
SqueakyClean Views: 2,895
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,082

Re: Crocs???

Yes, they cost about $25/$30 here where I live. There's a store in my town that sells them for $25 (USA). Besides being good shoes, they are a good value.

What's funny, I was wearing them in Singapore (before they were popular there, either) and people called them weird. I went back this May and people were wearing them all over the place (they are ideal for a place/climate like Singapore). This girl told me that she saw them in a store and they were S$50 which is about USA$30, she thought they were expensive. The thing is, in Singapore you can buy shoes for really cheap like $8-15 (not great quality). There are tons of shops full of inexpensive cute shoes. I explained to her that in America, $30 is about the cheapest shoes you can get (besides flip-flops). I mean, I don't shop at Walmart or Payless (no offense to those who do), maybe theirs are cheaper.

Maybe the UK just thought the number "30" looked right!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)